9 October 2021
Inner Defense is just what the name suggests – a defense and protection from all that today’s world can throw at us! This powerhouse blend of essential oil supports the immune and respiratory systems, making it a wonderful addition to your health routine either for daily use or for when your defenses start to go down!
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Reinforces systemic defenses
- Promotes healthy respiratory function
- Offers immune support
- Creates unfriendly terrain for yeast and fungus
- Dissolves quickly for maximum results
So much of our modern world can take a toll on our health – environmental exposure, devitalized food, lack of sleep, abundance of stress, polluted water and air. And even these in small quantities can add up to a cumulative dose that leaves us needing extra support. Sometimes we need that support acutely and other times we need it on a more consistent basis. Either way, Inner Defense is a great option for strengthening the body systems!
- Clove essential oil: has profound immune support and is a powerful antioxidant
- Oregano essential oil: high in carvacrol and thymol that support the immune system; also aids digestion, supports muscle and joint health and flexibility.
- Thyme essential oil: rich in thymol, supports the respiratory and immune systems
- Lemongrass essential oil: supports digestion and proper immune function
- Lemon essential oil: high in limonene, supports respiration and immune function, cleansing and purifying
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil: known for its support of the respiratory system, also cleanses and purifies and supports immune function
- Rosemary essential oil: a cleansing and purifying oil, supports the immune and respiratory systems
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil: provides immune support and antioxidants
- Virgin Coconut Oil: supports all body systems and dilutes the essential oils.
Inner Defense & Emotions
When we begin to fall below the wellness line, our emotional and mental health is also affected. All of our body systems are interconnected, so it makes sense that we often feel run down, fatigued, exhausted even on an emotional level when our defenses go down. Sometimes the emotional and mental effects hit first! So if you’re feeling run down, vulnerable, easily overwhelmed or triggered, stop and take inventory of your physical health as well. The organisms that invade our cells and bring us down affect our emotions too!
Oils that can help include Oregano, Thyme and Rosemary essential oils, all of which are part of the Inner Defense capsules!
#wellness #emotions #health #supplement #october #backtoschool #spotlight #flu #innerdefense #immunesystem #respitatoryhealth #covid #rundown #vulnerable #antibiotic #tired